Finance and flexible payments
Study Your Course And Pay Your Fees In Instalments, Interest Free!
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Western Union
- Sage Payment
- Bank Transfer
Berkshire College London also offers interest free student loans to UK students:
An Interest Free Student Loan finance is a loan that can be applied for if you wish to study with the Berkshire College London . The loan is interest free, which means that you will only pay the fee listed on our website, you will not pay any interest on the loan. You pay a deposit on enrolment and settle the balance over a time frame that you choose. The Interest Free Student Loan is only available to UK residents.
Who is eligible for the student loan?
To be eligible for the student loan you must:
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- Be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting direct debits
- A minimum deposit of 10% is required and is payable upon enrolment
- Loan is provided subject to status
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Instalment payment option
Students can pay the interest free Course fee directly with the college in the following method
- Pay full course fee upon enrolment
- Pay course fee in monthly installment for a maximum of 9 months.
- Pay the course fee in quarterly installment for a maximum of 4 quarters.
- Pay in 2 installments, pay 50% now and the balance in 6 months.
Instalments are payments towards the total cost of the course. Instalments are calculated according to your Target Completion Date which can be changed on agreement between you and the college during the course.
Bringing the date forward may increase your instalments (fees must be paid in full by the time you complete) and extending it may reduce your instalments.